Porto Heli, Peloponnesus
Style: Land only
Area: By the sea
View location in Google Maps
Porto Heli ( Fournoi Kranidi) area
Property of 11.000 m2 , with nice sloping and amazing free view of the sea.
500 meters away from the sea
Opposite from Koronis island (private island of the ship owner Mr. Livanos).
Entitled to build up to 1000 m2 in 4 or up to 8 houses, or a HOTEL of 3000 m2
Area with exclusive villas.
80 meters front on an asphalted road.
Old title, with certificate of the Greek Forest authority , confirming that the property does not include public forest land.
Infrastructure: Just in front of the land , on the asphalted road there is electricity, water and direct phone line.
- Beach of Lazes , 500 m. away with clear waters and shingle.
- Beach of Lampagiana 600m. away with sand and clear waters.
- Beach of Saladi 900m. away with shingle and clear waters.
Access : 2 ½ hours from Athens by car , or 45 minutes from the port of Piraeus with flying dolphins (catamarans).
Archaeological sites and museums:
- The ancient and very famous Theatre of Epidaurus.
- The old town of Mycenae (mycenaean civilization)
- The town of Nafplio with the famous museums.
- The old town of Argos with archeological sites and locations.
- The palaelogical cave of Franchthi
Nearby attractions :
- The beautiful port of Porto-Heli with expensive yachts , taverns , cafeterias etc, is only 10 minutes away.
- The little port of Hermione is also 10 minutes driving.
- The nice old town of Cranidi is 5 minutes away , and the old capital of Greece, Nafplion is 1 hour away , with nice restaurants, traditional old buildings and byzantine churches.
- The magnificent island of Spetses is only 5 minutes away from Costa , by boat taxies and other boats.
- The famous islands of Hydra and Poros are connected with Porto-Heli by catamarans (only 20 minutes )